Collection and Use of Personal Information
If you send us email, we may collect your email address, your internet IP address, and your message so that we may reply to you. We may also collect any other personal information you choose to provide to us, such as your name or telephone number. Sensitive personal information should not be sent to us unencrypted over the Internet or by email.
The personal information we collect is only used for the original purposes it was collected or in a manner consistent with those purposes. We may disclose your personal information, to the extent necessary, in the following circumstances:
- To third-party contractors or service providers that assist in the improvement and maintenance of the Site
- To our affiliates, successors, and assigns
- In connection with a corporate transaction such as a merger, consolidation, share sale or asset sale
- In connection with the bankruptcy or insolvency of the Company or our affiliates, successors and assigns;
- To protect the safety of any person or to address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- As otherwise directed by you.